CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. All children 15 years and under must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a parent or responsible person who is at least 16 years old.
2. Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by a parent or an adult and kept within arm’s reach.
3. All aquatic patrons are to wear approved bathing attire. T-shirts and street clothing are not permitted bathing attire.
4. Anyone attending the centre and not swimming will be required to pay a spectator fee.
5. No pulling or sitting on lane ropes.
6. Playing dead in pools is not permitted.
7. Alcohol and persons under the influence are not permitted in the centre or its surrounds.
8. Glass or breakable items are not permitted in the centre.
9. Smoking within the building or in its surrounds is not permitted.
10. Climbing or sitting on splash pad apparatus is not permitted.
11. No large rubber rings or large buoyant aids to be brought in. Mermaid fins are not permitted.
12. Running, rough play, bombing, profanity and anti-social behaviour is prohibited. Spitting and spouting of water from the mouth is not permitted.
13. Soaps, detergents and shampoos are strictly for within restrooms.
14. Service animals only. No animals or pets allowed.
15. Children who are not toilet trained must wear swim nappies.
16. For the safety and privacy of patrons, photography within the centre is prohibited without management approval.
17. Skateboards, skates, rollerblades, scooters, bicycles, and similar equipment are not permitted.
18. Tables and chairs are for cafe use only. Groups with a reservation have priority use of tables and chairs. Management reserves the right to relocate any person.
19. Use of personal BBQ or other heating devices is prohibited.
20. At the first sign of thunder or lightning, the 50m pool and Splash Pad will be vacated and will remain closed until at least 30 minutes after the last sign of thunder or lightning.
21. You must dry off before accessing designated dry areas such as the health club and reception.
22. Camera surveillance operates in this area to ensure public safety and for the investigation and prosecution of criminal offences. Footage will only be accessed by persons authorised to do so.
22. External and/or private swimming lessons, squad coaching and personal training is not permitted within the centre. All program are to be delivered by BlueFit staff or approved contractors.
23. Secure your personal belongings. Management is not responsible for loss or damage to property.
24. Persons with stomach illnesses, digestive disorders, open cuts, sores, skin, eye, or respiratory infections are prohibited from using the aquatic facilities.
25. Any person destroying property, equipment, risking the safety of others, or found in breach of these conditions will be asked to leave the centre.
26. Patrons are asked to comply with centre rules and directions of staff at all times. Failure to comply with these conditions of entry may result in the individual or group being refused entry or being asked to leave. Refunding of any money will be refused.
27. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. These terms and conditions may change at any time without notice.