We are excited to finally announce the official re-opening of Moss Vale War Memorial Aquatic Centre!
With the health club opening to members last Saturday, we are excited to now open the pools from Friday 19th June but with strict health and hygiene measures in place.
- The 25m pool will open for lap swimming with only a 3 person per lane, per 45-minute booking restriction. Book here.
- The recreational swimming pool will be open for gentle exercise and free play swimming with a 30 person limit, per 45-min booking restriction
- Aqua Classes will also be available from Monday 22nd June. Bookings for Aqua classes must be made through the BlueFit Health Club App.
- Classes will be capped at 20 participants.
- Spectators are not allowed unless required for supervision
- Changing room facilities will be closed
Strict social distancing & hygiene measures must be adhered to
- Please take note of our amended operating hours which can be found below.
Temporary Pool Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri: 6am – 10am & 4pm – 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 12pm
Sunday: 9am – 1pm
Temporary Gym Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri: 6am – 9pm
Saturday: 8am – 3pm
Sunday: 9am – 3pm
We believe leisure facilities play an important role in the health and wellbeing of the community, so we encourage you to start the cautious process of returning back to what you love!
See you soon!