It’s been fantastic to have our health club back in action, however, to keep it open, please read below our new and strict health and hygiene regulations to see how we are and how you can help maintain a clean and safe environment:
- All group fitness bookings must be made through the BlueFit Health Club to avoid clusters at reception.
- Please arrive only a few minutes before your class to maintain social distancing.
- Please immediately leave the group fitness hall once your class is finished.
- You must train with a towel and wipe down equipment after use.
- We have increased our cleaning routine with our team of Hygiene Heroes rostered to ensure our facility’s hygiene remains at a high standard.
- Throughout the centre, you will see signage and instructions on how you, members, guests and staff can maintain a COVID safe facility.
- All staff are requested to complete the Department of Health COVID-safe training.
- The facility is professionally cleaned every night.
We thank you in advance for complying with our new regulations, and look forward to seeing you around!