BlueFit is a leisure facility management company established in Sydney in 2007. As leaders in the Aquatic and Recreation industry, the company prides itself in providing Council’s a genuine partnership in managing large community sport, recreation and aquatic facilities.
We work closely with our partners to provide safe and inclusive facilities on their behalf. Every BlueFit team member knows the importance of their role in providing great service and a memorable experience for members and visitors, underpinned by the company’s mission to Inspire Community Activity.
Right now, we are looking for Gym staff at Moss Vale Aquatic and across our Sydney Leisure Facilities. Read more below.
Gym floor instructors
We are a rapidly expanding business looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join our dynamic team on a casual basis which includes weekend as well as weekday open and close shifts at our Sydney facilities.
Exceptional communication skills
Extensive knowledge in fitness programming
Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
Responsibilities will include:
- Facilitating member orientation & education sessions
- Fostering and providing a strong customer service focus
- Increasing member retention through constant education programs and a consistent approach to excellent service
We have leaders that care and have what it takes to drive the business forward, look after their staff and provide the company with strategic direction. We want to invite you to step into a sector that is essential to the wellbeing of our communities. In addition, we can offer you the following:
- An opportunity for professional growth and development in our flourishing environment
- An opportunity to work closer to home with flexible working arrangements
- Free Onsite parking
- Free Facility Membership
- Support in contributing to our mission of inspiring community activity